Quite often when we are building our business, the very last thing you think about is creating your ‘exit strategy’ but this is the FIRST thing you should be doing as soon as you START your business.
Have you ever thought about what would happen if you or someone you love got sick/injured (god forbid!) and you needed to take time away from your business?
What about if you have a business partner and one of you wants to retire or just wants out?
How about if you just need to take a break and go on a long holiday?
What would happen to your business then?
All of the above scenarios mean that having an exit strategy in place and being prepared will allow you to do these things without having to worry.
Meet Kerry Boulton! Kerry is an exit strategy expert and in this podcast, you will learn;
- What is Business Succession and Exit Planning?
- How do you go about valuing your business?
- What are the key factors that determine the value of your business?
- Should you wait till your ready to sell before working out your exit strategy?
- What are the main value drivers you should focus on?
- What about unplanned events – how can you reduce and/or protect risk?
- How much time and money is involved in working out your exit strategy?
- What are some of the challenges business owners face when working out their exit strategy?
Links Mentioned In Podcast
- Connect with Kerry at www.theexitstrategy.com.au
Kerry is providing you with a comprehensive 28-Page Business Value Report to all listeners and to the first 10 who complete the Value Builder Questionnaire, I will give a complimentary copy of both her books: The Uncensored Truth About Exit Strategies and Million Dollar Pay Day.