Episode #10- Using The Media To Raise Your Profile – Catriona Pollard
In this vast and competitive business landscape, most business women are aware of the need to raise their profile to stand out from their competitors and get noticed by their customers.
By far, the most effective way to do this, without investing hundreds of thousands of dollars into advertising, is to use the media to tell your stories, gain credibility and build trust with your target customers – in fact, media coverage is free.
However, getting a story published by the media can seem like an almost impossible task to many.
- How to get media coverage and where to start?
- The secrets to creating your successful PR/media pitch strategy and pitching your stories
- What is considered newsworthy
- How to pitch yourself as an expert to journalists so they call on you for interviews, quotes and comments
- Effective ways of getting interviewed
- Tips on how to contact journalists directly
Listen to the Podcast here
Subscribe Now And Don’t Miss Another Episode!
iTunes – RSS – Newsletter
If you enjoyed this episode please let us know by commenting below. Have you been featured on radio, TV or print? We would love to hear about it
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We would be grateful if you shared Dynamic Business Women with your friends on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you loved this episode, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
About Catriona Pollard:
Catriona shares all of this in detail in her popular book From Unknown To Expert with her 5 Star System which has already helped thousands of people to go from unknown to expert. For more information on the book, visit www.unknowntoexpert.com.