As Facebook continues to restrict Pages in the News Feed, more businesses are turning to Facebook Groups to connect.
I’m going to take a stab in the dark and say that you’re part of a Facebook group…
Am I right?
I think I probably am, because who isn’t in a Facebook group these days?!
They’re fast becoming one of the best ways to build relationships with like-minded people AND our target audience.
And people are starting to use them to grow their own audience and business, in fact, I know of quite a few people who have used Facebook groups to propel themselves to expert status and build an email list of thousands.
So as this is such a hot topic I was delighted to interview Lucy Good of Beanstalkmums who shares her personal story on how she RAPIDLY grew her own Facebook group to almost 6,000 members in just over 12months
- [spp-timestamp time=”6.25″] The most important things you need to think about (and preparation tips) before you start your group
- [spp-timestamp time=”9.45″] How to maintain a positive energy vibe within a group, and dealing with negative members
- [spp-timestamp time=”13.42″] How many times a day should you post and what should your posting schedule look like within your group. What tools you can use to schedule your group posts
- [spp-timestamp time=”18.43″] Once you’ve started your group, how do you let the world know about it and bring in new members?
- [spp-timestamp time=”26.10″] Top 3 tips to maximize engagement in within your Facebook group
- [spp-timestamp time=”29.05″] How starting a Facebook Group group helped to grow her business and sales
- [spp-timestamp time=”33.25″] When do you need to think about bringing in a team to help run the group? Plus how to write clear admin guidelines that are in line with your vision
- [spp-timestamp time=”36.30″] When/How/Why you need to bring in support and introduce admin support
- [spp-timestamp time=”40.45″] What to look for when sourcing admins
Listen in to the podcast for more golden nuggets and don’t forget to leave a comment and share with us with your biggest takeaway