Dominique Perri, together with her husband runs Yoko (formally Baby Dino), an online retail store for kids fashion and lifestyle.
Her business has had a lot of success but what people don’t see on the outside is the hardship they’ve experienced to get to where they are today.
Now, with a hugely successful business, Dominique decided to re-brand and take her business in a slightly different direction.
You will have to listen to find out 😉
In this Podcast you will learn;
- [spp-timestamp time=”6.43″] Online clothing stores are so competitive, here Dominique shares her strategies that made her business stand out amongst the rest
- [spp-timestamp time=”10.40″] The reasons WHY she decided to take on the mammoth task of re-branding
- [spp-timestamp time=”12.15″] What was the most challenging part of re-branding
- [spp-timestamp time=”15.10″] Learn the steps you need to take when you rebrand
- [spp-timestamp time=”16.00″] Did rebranding affect SEO?
- [spp-timestamp time=”18.35″] The costs (including the hidden ones) of rebranding and would she do it again?
- [spp-timestamp time=”24.54″] The Pro’s and Con’s of working with your partner
- [spp-timestamp time=”33.35″] How do you approach the big named brands?
- [spp-timestamp time=”35.50″] Tips to get big brands to notice, and sell your products (learn what they actually look for in a product)!