Episode #6 – Caroline Silk– Healthy Lifestyles for Women
- Hear why Caroline quit her job in marketing and advertising to go study at University and become a female entrepreneur while raising three toddlers
- [7:00] Weigh loss mindsets
- [9:30] Michele shares her own personal weight loss struggles, and emotional triggers with weight gain
- [13:00] Recognising your triggers and limiting beliefs
- [16:31] Checking in with your physical feeling of hunger
- [17:22] Mindful eating
- [19:00] Advice for maintaining a healthy lifestyle for women who spend a lot of time behind a desk
- [22:31] New work concept… standing!
- [24:00] Tips for getting moving whilst working
Subscribe Now And Don’t Miss Another Episode!
iTunes – RSS – Newsletter
If you enjoyed this episode please let us know by commenting below. What are some problems you faced in your business when you first started out?
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We would be grateful if you shared Dynamic Business Women with your friends on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you loved this episode, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Caroline Silk is a nutritionist who heals. With wellness and weight loss as her speciality, Caroline knows diets don’t work. You must change your mindset to change your weight. She is certified in the Activate Your Mind Program, – a program that addresses many of your emotions and limiting beliefs that may subconsciously sabotaging your efforts to lose weight up until now. She is a health coach and her mission is to educate and empower you with all the tools you need to be that fabulous, fit, healthy, confident and amazing person you want and deserve to be.
You can email Caroline firstname.lastname@example.org