Thanks for your interest in contributing to the Dynamic Business Women Community!
We love featuring talented personalities and subject matter experts on our blog, podcasts, interviews. If you want to share your area of expertise with our awesome Community of readers, here’s what you need to know:
We Only Publish Topics We Like To Read Ourselves;
The topics we cover on the Dynamic Business Women blog can be varied providing it is of interest to our community. It includes but not limited to;
Business Topics: marketing, social media, optimization, content marketing, lead generation, time management, business systems, finance, blogging, ways to increase traffic, case studies, relationship building with followers and customers, and personal experiences, etc
Lifestyle Topics: business and babies, work/life balance, morning rituals, health, managing finances, mindset, growth hacks, relationships, time management etc…
We Care About Quality, Style, and Personality
Hey, we’re not perfect and we don’t expect you to be either. But please put the time and effort into your submission to make sure it’s relatively error-free, well-organised, and clearly written.
Our Promise To You
We promise that if your article is published on our website we will;
- Include your name and a link back to your website
- Feature it on all of our social media platforms (multiple times if the article really resonates with our audience)
- Keep your posts easy on the eyes. Break chunks of text up into smaller paragraphs or use bulleted lists where appropriate.
- Your post must be 100% original content that’s never been published elsewhere ever.
- Your blog piece MUST HAVE PERSONALITY! We don’t want those boring old yawn-fest blogs you see everywhere else
- Keep your posts between 400 – 800 words. We’re not going to exactly check on your word count, but please keep it to this approximate.
- Refrain from self-promotion in your post. If published, you’ll get an about the author blurb at the end of the piece, where you’re free to link back to your website and name-drop your offer.
- You must include three title options. Spend extra time on this — your title options should be informative, catchy, and enticing
- You must include at least one photo that is relevant to the topic and it must be your own
- We love pictures but only if they are of you, your lifestyle, your office etc and are relevant to the topic. If you can’t provide a picture that’s ok too, we’ve got you covered
- All submissions must include your contact details for our records only – as well may want to invite your back!
- Please note that we may edit your piece for length, or to match the style and tone of our blog. If we like your piece, but it needs more than minor editing for the above reasons, we may ask you to send us a revision.
- Submitting posts through the form below does not guarantee your post will be published on Dynamic Business Women.