How creating a Podcast has effected my business after just 2 weeks
- To create good quality interviews with other women in business, that showcased their extraordinary talents and their business journey to help inspire others, and…
- To be showcased on the iTunes ‘New and Noteworthy’
Well hooley dooley during my coffee break yesterday I logged onto iTunes and nearly choked on my
Tim Tam carrot stick when I saw this!!!
- I made it to the New & Noteworthy after 15 days, which in turn increased my online presence to an audience that may never have found me before.
- I had a large increase of newsletter subscribers without having to pay for marketing/advertising. They were all organic
- I now have amazing weekly content on my blog
- After just 2 weeks my podcast has been downloaded over 460 times
- I’m connecting, getting to know, and learning from incredible women in business through my interviews
- The more I do it the better I’m becoming at public speaking (and overcoming a fear at the same time)
- My audience is now connecting with me more, commenting, reaching out and engaging
- My membership subscriptions has increased
I’m going to be very honest and say that creating a podcast initially was fairly time consuming, but mostly because I had to do all the research and I wanted to have 8 interviews pre-recorded and ready to go (I love batching what can I say!). But now I have everything streamlined and systematic so that once an interview is recorded, the systems I have created means I only spend approx 1 hour getting it edited and uploaded.
Let’s hear from you!
Do you have a podcast, thinking of creating one or have questions? If so then comment below as I’d love to hear from you!