Rachel Rouhana is a graphic designer and photographer who helps women entrepreneurs create visually stunning brands to attract their ideal clients. She founded Haute Stock (formerly, Haute Chocolate) to make it easy + affordable for boss ladies to create gorgeous graphics that get clicks, likes, shares, and ultimately lead to more sales. The library now has 2000+ images and design elements in different
She founded Haute Stock to make it easy + affordable for boss ladies to create gorgeous graphics that get clicks, likes, shares, and ultimately lead to more sales. The library now has 2000+ images and design elements in different colourways, themes, and styles. Obsessed with gold, glitter, and all things pink, you can often find Rachel sipping a latte and scrolling through Instagram for inspiration. Meet Rachel and learn how to add instant glam to your brand
Obsessed with gold, glitter, and all things pink, you can often find Rachel sipping a latte and scrolling through Instagram for inspiration. Meet Rachel and learn how to add instant glam to your brand
Let’s meet Rachel and learn how to add instant glam to your brand
In this episode you will learn:
- [3:10] How Rachel taught herself to be a professional photographer and graphic designer
- [8:30] Why she chose to launch a membership site rather than a stock image website
- [10:45] Her biggest challenges when creating and building her membership site
- [16:30] Rachael’s launch strategies (it’s not as complicated as you might think!)
- [23:30] The top 3 photography tips for DIYers
- [26.48] The tools she used to teach herself photography and design
- Practical guidance for any entrepreneur!October 26, 2017 by Aliya Janjua from United States
Great show and really actionable advice for women in business. Love the content!
- Very InspiringOctober 25, 2017 by tahoegirrl from United States
I love hearing a success story and Michele does a great job at conveying these.
- Listen!October 25, 2017 by anunsungbard from Canada
If you are checking the reviews thinking about listening to this podcast, please do. Im glad i did. It makes my work day so much more enjoyable. Highly reccomend.
- great female entrepreneur podcastOctober 25, 2017 by MichaelNo from United States
focusing on female entrepreneurs and their journeys to success. Highly recommended.
- Great PodcastOctober 25, 2017 by stolley6 from United Kingdom
Listen to this podcast you filthy animals!
- Not Just for Women!July 6, 2017 by MJoAlexen from United States
I'd like to thank this podcast for its insight, positive outlooks, and advice with business! As someone who just started his own business, Michele and her guests have provided uplifting and helpful talks. I'm looking forward to listening to more!
- Top Business Advice From An Amazing HostJuly 6, 2017 by Paul Ames from Australia
Michele shares some powerful business tips, tricks and strategies and brings on only the best guests. Keep up the great work 🙂
- Great show !!July 6, 2017 by MonroeBishop from United States
Such information for entrepreneurs!
- Women learning from womenJuly 6, 2017 by CNeilson30 from United States
GReat podcast that helps women learn from other women who have been there!
- InspiringFebruary 22, 2015 by Hellloyd from Australia
Great first podcast, informative and motivating for women new to business.
- Practical and useful tips!!February 20, 2015 by ACJ-CN from Australia
This is a great podcast with practical and actionable tips - a new favourite!
- Dynamic Business WomenFebruary 19, 2015 by JoJo Fashion from Australia
Fabulous collection of podcasts. Informative, useful, insightful. Got a huge amount of value out of them. Can't wait for more!
- Dynamic Business BusinessFebruary 18, 2015 by Rabo15 from Australia
Love listening and learning with these great podcasts, such a wealth of information and I like how they are presented. Look forward to hearing more topics.
- Great Podcasts!February 18, 2015 by New piano man from Australia
Everyone should check out these podcasts! So much powerful information!
- Dynamic Business WomenFebruary 18, 2015 by Theriza Joy from Philippines
Done with such heart and passion. Keep up the great work.
Links Mentioned in the Podcast
- Connect with Rachel here www.hautestock.co
- Tutorial on how to create your PDF covers, watch it here