You are running your business and you need to run your body like a business as well!
Our guest Nikki Fodgen-Moore the founder of The Vitality Coach. With over 2 decades experience in bringing both Personal and Commercial vitality to life. Known as the Mojo Maker Author, Speaker, and Global Coach, Nikki Fogden-Moore specialises in working with CEO’s, entrepreneurs and high achievers in creating the life they want.
In this podcast you will learn;
- [spp-timestamp time=”3.03″] The drive behind why Nikki started her own business
- [spp-timestamp time=”4.14″] What the magic number of years in business is for success and the gambles Nikki took in business that really paid off
- [spp-timestamp time=”11.34″] Fitpreneur – your health is your wealth! This book was written for people wanting to do things in life. Learn why I love this handbook soooooo very very much!
- [spp-timestamp time=”15.49 “] Why your health is important to your success and how to negotiate for it
- [spp-timestamp time=”17.53″] How not to fall into the trap of ignoring your health, when you are caught up in the hustle of your business.
- [spp-timestamp time=”19.27″] The 1% rule when you think you don’t have enough time
- [spp-timestamp time=”22.10″] Why ‘me time’ needs to be separated from health and wealth
- [spp-timestamp time=”25.05″] Learn Nikki’s definition of business and personal success
- [spp-timestamp time=”26.35″] How do you reconnect with your ‘WHY’
- [spp-timestamp time=”28.00″] how to create your 90-day plan, and how often should you revisit it